Saturday, November 3, 2007

Save As: tjyatesisaweenie.jpg

Because Carolina/Maryland is on ESPNU today and Time Warner cable hates WWTHD? and does not want us to have nice things TJ Yates falling down, there will be no live blog of TJ going down like a dude who's just taken a shot to the nuts. Instead, have a hilarious picture of TJ, courtesy of A.

shep. says: That's how I feel when I watch Carolina games ... desolate and like dudes are running away from me after having tossed me down and kicked my ass.

That's all we've got today, folks, except for a bottle of Jack, a frozen pizza, Joe Pa on the TV and an exhibition game to go to. Hopefully we'll be back later with a joint preview of the basketball season, but we may just come home, get drunk, and watch FSU/BC on the TiVo, too.

No comments: