Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Before I wrote this post, I had to lie down and breathe deeply.

It's no state secret that I loathe Tom Glavine, in large part because he "wrote" an autobiography called None But The Braves and then left Atlanta for more money (and there's some 1994 player's strike NL rep rage, too), and now that the Atlanta Journal-Constituion is reporting that Atlanta wants Glavine back, I don't even know what to say.


I think that Tom Glavine is a great pitcher, and I will also never forgive him for leaving Atlanta when he was poised to become one of the greatest franchise players of an era when there are not many franchise players left, and especially not many of Glavine's caliber. If the Braves take him back, I may just ... hate him even more, I guess. There's not anything I can do if the Braves want to go groveling back to Glavine, and I think that's what makes me the angriest.

No comments: