Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"i wouldn't fuck with a mascot named chanticleer."



From Every Day Should Be Saturday, the James Madison Duke takes on the Coastal Carolina Chanticleer during the weekend's JMU/CCU game. I give this mascot-on-mascot violence a 4/10; sure, the Chanticleer is kind of a wimpy mascot, but there's also no teabagging like there was in the Duck/Cougar violence.

Personally I'm waiting for for the Tulsa Golden Hurricane to take on the Tulane Green Wave; we might even get a whole new color and weather pattern out of the ensuing brawl. Or anything involving the Syracuse Orangeman! Because honestly: can you really look at me and tell me that watching a dude in a big orange suit fighting, say, the Georgetown Hoya wouldn't make you laugh? I think not. Instant hilarity, right there.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

His name is Duke Dog. And my dad is obsessed with him. ;)