Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Beasley's a freshman. Hansbrough's not."

Just a quick note that I stood on the street, waiting for the light to change, next to this blog's namesake this morning; he's very tall, and an excellent whistler.


And he's also the Sporting News Player of the Year for 2008, guaranteeing that Tyler Hansbrough's number will be retired to hang next to those of Jordan, Worthy, Ford, Jamison, Rosenbluth, in the rafters of the Dean Dome when he finishes his college career. Congrats, Tyler. We here at WWTHD? couldn't have asked for a better guy to name our blogging efforts after.

(We have been seriously remiss in our efforts to blog over the last, oh, six weeks. We will try to do better; I plan to bring the liveblogs back for the ACC tournament at least, and hopefully the NCAAs as well, assuming my blood pressure, my liver, and shep.'s sanity can stand it. I did write a post about Memphis that would have made angry Memphis fans come and yell at me, but then Memphis lost and it seemed sort of pointless to post it after that. But we'll be better during baseball season, I promise!)

3 comments:

http://seenonflickr.wordpress.com/ said...

He whistles? Awwwww.

Maggie said...

ahem. safari?

p.s. how jealous am i?

Redwillet said...

Yes! You're back! Looking forward to the blogging.