Thursday, January 31, 2008

"the thought of your sister on a date with the paulus is amazingly funny."



This is the greatest physical embodiment of what shep. and I call THE FACE. "Quick, come back, Roy's making THE FACE again!" Yes, I took a picture of our TV. It was necessary. THE FACE. I make it all the time, especially when Danny Green is turning the ball over.


Speaking of, I saw both Danny Green and Second Greatest Enemy Of Our Apartment TJ Yates (the first is The Paulus, Being The Duke Paulus Who Flops, aka That Boy) on Franklin Street today. Danny Green was tall, and hot, and six inches from me. TJ was eating a hamburger at Sutton's and I didn't punch him. When shep. finally sucker punches TJ, I want it to be a surprise!

2 comments:

Denise Walker said...

This is an awesome photo of The Roy. Thanks for posting it. Do you ever think Paulus loks like a crackhead? He has hollowed out eyes. Creepy!

keri. said...

Thanks for enjoying it! Personally, I think That Boy looks very much like -- well, it's hard to articulate. As our friend A. just said to me, "dude, he just looks like a Paulus."


HE LOOKS LIKE A WEINIE. Also, sort of like a douchebag, like the boy you take home when you're four beers in and feeling randy but man, you boot that shit as soon as you wake up the next day. But, uhhhh, that might just be me.